cbm Canada is not about re-inventing wheels. We joined forces with Habitat for Humanity – letting them do what they’re best at and bringing our expertise to the table – helping to make ALL development inclusive – so families with disabilities like Bethlehem are not left behind. Meet Bethlehem.
Emamu and her son receiving keys to their new accessible home.
Follow our blog
- OLGA REGEHR on Music from Zimbabwe
- OLGA REGEHR on Tom Little receives Presidential Medal of Freedom today
- OLGA REGEHR on Women’s Voices
- OLGA REGEHR on Who are left out of the Millennium Development Goals?
- olga regehr on The miners in Chile